- Print out and have the memories
- How to have a weekend of Country
Music in Sydney gig 2
- Gaye, Margaret and Maureen ready for
the Baylor Brothers Hillbilly, Rockabilly and
- Western Swing music
after their wonderful afternoon on the Sydney Harbour and at the
- The Baylor Brothers supported their
own show with an acoustic set first.
- Donal Baylor, Andy Scott on Bass,
Andy Baylor and Pete Baylor
- Peter, Donal and Andy Baylor,
- Donal and Andy
- Peter Baylor and Joel davis
- Donal Baylor
- Andy Baylor
- Donal and Peter Baylor
- Joel Davis
- Andy Scott
- The view from Rory and Jane's home at
Balmain where Gaye,
- Margaret and Maureen were staying for
- Music in Sydney weekend". The
girls would like to thank Jane and Rory
- for their lovely hospitality.
Both Bands Finn MacCool and
- The Baylor Brothers were fantastic!!
- The girls thoroughly
recommend a weekend in Sydney.
- Try Finn MacCool at "The
Mercantile", The Rocks Saturday 3pm plus a Lonesome Highway